What is the Scoop?
The Scoop is a collection of calendars and other important information related to registration, courses, fees, and schedules.
New and returning students will find The Scoop to be an extremely valuable resource of information and helpful links.Get the Scoop
Spring 55彩票 Withdrawals & Incomplete Grades
The following procedures have been put into place for the Spring 55彩票 semester due to COVID-19.
- Individual Course Withdrawals: Students may continue to withdraw from individual courses online using Banweb. At present, students who withdraw are awarded a WF grade which counts as an F in the GPA calculation. If the course withdrawal is due to hardships experienced in relationship to UWG’s response to COVID-19, then the student should not withdraw using Banweb, but should seek a Selective Hardship Withdrawal.
- Selective Hardship Withdrawals: Students seeking to withdraw from an individual course or a set of courses due to hardships experienced in relationship to UWG's response to COVID-19 will be treated as Selective Hardship Withdrawals and should follow normal Hardship Withdrawal procedures. Students should complete a Hardship Withdrawal Form and submit the form according to the normal procedure.
- Complete Withdrawals: Students seeking a Complete Withdrawal for the Spring 55彩票 term should follow the normal procedures for seeking a Complete Withdrawal. If the student is seeking a Complete Withdrawal due to hardships experienced in relationship to UWG’s response to COVID-19, then the student should be directed to complete a Hardship Withdrawal.
- Hardship Withdrawals: The nature of situations eligible for a Hardship Withdrawal (HW) has been expanded to include hardships associated with UWG's response to COVID-19. This covers both housing and online course delivery. The expanded HW definition is our effort to support students who have sought accommodations from their course instructors, determined there were no other options for success, and as the last resort request a HW based on extenuating circumstances. Normal HW procedures should be followed for these requests.
- Incomplete Grades: Students that are awarded an Incomplete (I) grade for Spring 55彩票 will have until the end of Spring 2021 to complete the course for a grade. If the incomplete grade is not removed by the end of spring 2021, the grade will be changed to a F.
The office of the Registrar is currently working remotely due to COVID-19. Email is the most effective contact method at this time. If you need to send documents to our office, please scan and send as pdf files.
The Registrar's Office is located in Parker Hall. Parker Hall is located directly behind Mandeville Hall which is on Front Campus Drive.
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Fridays in June & July 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
UWG - Parker Hall
1601 Maple Street
Carrollton, GA 30118
For Financial Aid related questions email finaid@ or phone (678) 839-6421.
For Tuition or Fee related questions email bursar@ or phone (678) 839-4737.
55彩票Phone & Fax Number:
Ph: (678) 839-6438
Fx: (678) 839-6439
Important Dates and Deadlines
Jan 31 Last day to withdraw from Session I (non-eCore) courses.
Feb 1 Last day to petition for In-State Tuition status for Spring 55彩票
Feb 28 Last day to withdraw form Full Session (non-eCore) courses.
Mar 2 Session II (non-eCore) classes begin. Last day to drop/add Session II (non-eCore) courses
Mar 3 Withdrawal period begins for Session II (non-eCore) classes
Mar 3 Fee Payment Deadline for Session II
Mar 14 No Saturday classes
Mar 16-20 Spring Break, no classes, offices open
**For more important dates and deadlines, please visit The Scoop.
Going West opens doors to your future. Stay informed with the current term's calendar of important dates.Current Registrar Calendar
Do you have questions about registration? Visit our Registration Information page. And don't forget to check your MyUWG account and email frequently for updates!
(Wolf not included with Registration Fees)Register Today
Congratulations, you're ready for graduation! Need more information about graduation requirements, rules, or ceremonies?Graduation Info
Are you Going West and aren't sure if your credits will transfer? Are you curious about Credit for Military Experience or Credit by Exam? Do you need more information on Transfer Criteria?Learn More
Are you furthering your education or applying for a job and need a transcript? Transcript requests are handled by qualified professionals in our Enrollment 55彩票官网 Center.Read More